ZMA believes media selection is as vital to the success of an advertising campaign as the message itself. It must be precisely targeted to a clearly defined core audience. It must be cost-effective and efficient. It must be tailored to the overall advertising strategy. And it must deliver maximum exposure of the message within realistic budget parameters.
With over 20 years of media buying experience on staff for a variety of product and service categories, ZMA is able to offer its clients comprehensive media planning and buying, including spot television and radio, direct marketing broadcast and print, 30-minute infomercials, newspaper and magazine, outdoor, transit and specialty media.
To enhance ZMA’s broadcast media capability, the agency subscribes toTAPSCAN, the industry standard for computerized media planning and buying. TAPSCAN allows us to carefully analyze any market in the United States to develop the most efficient reach and frequency of a client’s message.
Standard broadcast media services offered by ZMA include:
* Nationwide television and radio media planning and buying
* Detailed monthly advertising schedules
* Reach and frequency analysis
* Daypart summaries
* Budget summaries by station
* Post-buy analysis
* Complete co-op filing service
* Detailed invoicing by station
* Convenient monthly billing
* Flexible compensation plans